Are you 50+ and feeling STUCK?
Are you trapped in an unsatisfying job? Stifled by the demands of unrewarding work?
Are you struggling in a relationship that doesn't allow you to be yourself?
Or do you live alone and long for love or companionship?
If you've said 'yes' - quietly to yourself perhaps - to any of the above (or any similar question) then the good news is - you're in the right place! You've found here a real opportunity to get UN-stuck and to radically improve the way you feel about your work, your love-life and yourself......
I can help if any of these are true for you:
- you're experiencing emotional symptoms that impede your progress through life
- the marriage/relationship you're in is giving you more pain than pleasure at the moment
- living alone doesn't seem to suit you and you're longing for something better
- your main source of income is deeply stressful/ disappointing/ frustrating/unfulfilling
- you have unexpressed, unfulfilled creative aspirations
- you're simply not who you wanted to be
As my client you will:
- gain greater clarity about the issues you confront and how to deal with them
- experience less emotional pain, stress or other negative feelings
- improve your confidence so that you can do what you need to improve/resolve the situation
- gain a renewed sense of purpose and positivity
- get UNSTUCK !
And if you choose to make a significant change in your circumstances - at work or home or elsewhere - then I provide the kind of rock solid support you need to see it through.
I have many years experience of successfully helping men and women overcome various obstacles in order to feel happier about themselves and their lives.
“I was made to stop and think about things in a new way….. a sense of relief to finally be seen and heard.….Derek has great insight, gentleness and strength.” (Dorothy A., London)
“The sessions were profound but not "heavy"; Derek's warmth and humanity meant they were relaxed and often laced with humour. His intent listening and intuition meant that he understood what I was trying to say, even when I was not able to be coherent; he often helped me to look at difficult situations from a fresh and positive perspective.
Because he himself is so direct, honest, yet totally non-judgemental, I felt totally safe and able to talk completely honestly and freely. At the same time he kept me "on track", so I did not lose sight of what I wanted to achieve.
His inherent integrity inspires trust and confidence; he also never forgets you are an individual. His coaching gave me back my confidence so that I was able to trust in my instincts, to think reflectively and to start to move on with my life." (Teresa B., Worthing)