You feel dissatisfied with way your working life is going, perhaps even stressed or frightened by its demands. Sometimes it’s all too much. Maybe the word ‘failure’ haunts you at times. You’re unsure how to fulfil your potential. Next steps seem unclear.
You’re afraid you could be at a dead-end.
The Still Waters Programme will help you resolve these negatives and start to build a relationship with work that fulfils and excites.
It starts with you – getting clear on what you have and what you want. This means bringing out into the clear light of day all your experience, skills, likes, dislikes, dreams, and – something more indefinable – ‘work-wisdom’. All the skills and attributes you’ve accumulated over the years that make you ideally placed to be of service, to be productive and, crucially, to earn a living doing what you love.
You already have all the essential tools you need to start to re-design and re-build your working life. This may mean anything from a subtle tweak of your CV and/or the kinds of positions you’re applying for, or it may mean branching out into previously uncharted territory. Perhaps even fulfilling childhood dreams.
NOW has never been a better time to start your own business, re-design your career, write that book, do that re-training – whatever it takes to allow YOU to do what YOU want to do with YOUR life.
We live in an era when more and more people are finding the way to earn money from doing what they love – which is good for them and good for everyone around them too. The Still Waters Programme shows you how, and supports you every step of the way.
As one client, Nisha, succinctly described it, we’ll help you “find the courage to do the things my heart desired but which I feared doing”.
The Still Waters Programme gives you the capacity to use your talents and your ambitions in a way that suits you best. You’ll get to map out exactly where your range of expertise lies, which skills areas you want to develop and use going forward, and how best you can do that.
And you’ll start to do it.
By the end of the Programme it’s likely you’ll have:
- achieved clarity about you purpose and ambitions in work
- overcome your ‘gremlin’ voices that have long been saying “you can’t”
- developed a sense of being ‘on track’ with your work and/or creative life
- made a clear set of goals on which to hang future plans
- made your new business a working reality
- made concrete, tangible progress towards your chosen career and/or started being productive in your chosen field of business/creativity
- started to build a lifestyle that allows you to fulfil your hearts desires in work and play
The programme consists of:
- two 1-hour 1-2-1 coaching sessions per month with Derek (or four x 30-minute sessions) by Skype, telephone or face-to-face
- a written summary of each session
- unlimited email communication with your coach for the duration of the programme
- when appropriate and if mutually agreed, free mentoring in key mind-body techniques such as mindfulness, meditation and energy-centering
- support with CV writing and interview strategies, business planning, and/or ‘critical friend’ feedback on your creative output, new website etc.
- feedback on any ‘homework’